Someone PM me and tell me how it ends, I don't feel like getting out and standing in line with fat kids and fat old people and LPD forum Members (Just playing) for 3 hours for the next 2 weeks to wacth it.
Not terrible but way too long , almost 3 hrs . Depp is hilarious along with the two bumbling buddy pirates and of course the monkey . Knightly is eye candy and Bloom just takes up space .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Someone PM me and tell me how it ends, I don't feel like getting out and standing in line with fat kids and fat old people and LPD forum Members (Just playing) for 3 hours for the next 2 weeks to wacth it.
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
It wasn't as drawn-out as 2, but it also was quite jumpy.
If you want to avoid crowds, hit the earliest showing at TinselTown. Only 30 people or so in the theater. By the time we got out, the parking lot was packed with a line inside.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I have to know how freakin' Jack got out of a beast with 30k teeth. (i know they go to the end of the eart or wtfeva but still)
The lines...hmmm, how early are we talking NotSoSilentBob?
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
Wanna know? Watch the [censored] movie. Otherwise there are a million and one spoiler sites on the internet.
Google [censored], use it!
http://www.cinemark.com
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
You related to Pac Man?
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: My heart is a war drum</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone PM me and tell me how it ends, I don't feel like getting out and standing in line with fat kids and fat old people and LPD forum Members (Just playing) for 3 hours for the next 2 weeks to wacth it. </div></div>
GO TO THE DRIVE-IN
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
went to watch Pirates 3 last night at the Drive-in. If you go see it make sure you stay till after the credits to see the last and final scene of the movie
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks